Finding Mr. President (Revised)

A while back I did this activity: http://new-to-teaching.blogspot.com/2015/12/finding-president-obama.html

Students had to find President Obama and his missing hot air balloon. Students had to write and graph inequalities. I did this for Algebra last year and thought it would be a great activity for Algebra 2 at the beginning of the year.

I use to cut out three 3 clues, but this year I changed it up a bit. I still gave students the direction sheet. I did change the other 3 clues to make them look more official.



I blacked out some of the information on the original document and added some of the text of the original clue to the bottom. Plus the top secret on the top looks very cool.



Next was an official letter.



Last was suppose to be a order fill out form from the FBI, I altered the text in the middle to make it a phone transcript.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. 771b52d6f9168dc5296cfaf193b83cfc
    numara onay
    sms onay
    website kurma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. c5034d7e204174846a98cf54c8eba08a
    define dedektörü

    ReplyDelete